In continuous operation under the same family ownership since 1949, the Chamberlin Real Estate School represents the perfect blend of experience and technology. The current generation at Chamberlin has now harnessed the power of the Internet to deliver the most effective and convenient real estate education in the industry.
We have recently partnered with Chamberlin Real Estate School to help you start and advance your real estate career.
Salesperson Pre-License Education
Comprehensive Pre-License Package
Keller Williams Santa Cruz has partnered with the Chamberlin Real Estate School to offer this convenient and effective “home-study” program that includes all three required courses state exam practice questions, and live 2-day weekend crash course. All Chamberlin pre-license students receive “Personal Instructor” support.
This pre-License Package Includes:
- All Three Qualifying Courses (Principles, Practice + Finance or Legal Aspects)
- On-line interactive database of state exam practice questions
- Live 2-Day Weekend Crash Course
Minimum Requirements to Apply for the Salesperson Examination
Age: To apply for a license, you must be 18 years of age or older.
Residence: Residency in the state is not a requirement to become licensed.
Legal Presence in the United States: Birth Certificate, passport, or naturalization docs.
Experience: None required.
License Fees: State exam fee: $60; License fee: $245
Salesperson Examination Requirements
An applicant for the real estate salesperson examination must show proof of three courses prior to the state exam. Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Practice, and one elective will be required.
- Finish three courses: 7 ½ weeks minimum (2 ½ weeks per course per BRE regulations)
- Submit exam application and wait for a state exam test date: 3-4 weeks (this can vary)
- Submit license application and wait for issuance of license: 2 weeks
Total: Approximately 12 weeks (This is an estimate and represents the fastest possible time frame)
How Do I Register?
Register Online for instant access (Visa or MasterCard) or for more information call 925-606-9800.
* Chamberlin School is the course sponsor and holds all BRE course approvals – CalBRE Sponsor ID S0082